Thursday, May 7, 2009

today was that day


Went to lectures about populations (am now slightly put off conservation >_<) and came back with Jeremy who helped me find a book in the RSL. Gave him a quick tour of Hertford and introduced him to Marja, Amelia and Alice before showing him my room (he was a bit puzzled by the BMX). After he'd returned to Wadham I quickly had lunch and rushed back to finish some tute work which needed to be handed in by 4. Joe rang to see if I was still able to go for the meal.
Sped through the work and went tohelp Johnny and Sinnead with theirs. I went in the evening for a meal at Branca with Joe which was really fun. We shared a pizza and rissotto which was VERY filling. Afterwards, we walked back holding hands towards Hertford. On the way we saw Ben who'd just come back from a May ball with his friend from home. Once back at Hertford we decided to cycle somewhere out of college so I changed into jeans and we went to the Hertford sports field. When we got there the gate had been locked (probably because last term we'd all played there and ran around screaming at about 11pm). So we cycled back and went up on the roof from Tom D's room. I was so scared about getting caught |(I don't understand why..I'd been up there before!). We lay on the roof and watched the clouds go past the bright moon and stars. The moonlight was so bright that you could see all the Oxford spires in the distance in a silvery light. It was beautiful. We then took this picture a few minutes before midnight in NB quad. Joe really didn't want me to miss another picture.