Thursday, April 2, 2009

Anna's world

Even more revision. It was a beautifuly sunny day and I had to sit at home learning about I
invertebrates. I got really frustrated and claustrophobic so took my camera and book to Llamas park. The sun was just setting and everything was basked in a pink/golden glow (the type you get after a hot summer's day). People were walking their dogs, playing football on the field, kids were playing on the swings and it was a typically perfect evening in the suburbs. As I walked about taking pictures, I noticed a girl sitting on this slope looking out onto the field reading a book. It looked like the perfect place to be so I quickly took her spot once she'd left. I took my book out and began reading in calm for the first time this vacation. Occasionaly I'd watch the people walking by, the couple leaning their heads on one another on the bench in the distance and all the other things going on. I guess I could've taken some really good shots of what was happening around me but I hate looking like a pap and people usually notice too. However, I loved the colour of the warm evening light on the pages of my book as I opened it and began to read....