Thursday, April 23, 2009

Locked in before collections..


Didn't do much today asides revision although the day was just as beautiful! I had a few breaks to clear my head which included sitting on the lawn with Sinnead, Emily, Tash and the other Hertford girls after lunch. Also went for a short walk with Amelia around the centre but, other than that, I've been locked in my room writting notes in preparation for tomorrow. Am slightly nervous as the questions will be compulsory but there is only so much you can do in a day. I have decided to do my best, see what happens, and sort out a revision timetable for the real thing!This evening we built a gingerbread house mum had given me before leaving Oxford. It had meant to be a present for Regina last Christmas but it turns out that our aunt had bought her the same gift. Since then it had just stayed at the back of the cupboard at home. Ok, so it wasn't in one piece and we didnt have any icing or smarties to decorate it with, but it still tasted good!