Sunday, April 26, 2009

Talia's House


I had the best night's sleep and lie-in for a while. Ben rang in the morning to see if I wanted to go on an adventure to Whitam woods so we decided to meet later on. Talia also wanted to come but needed to pick up her bike from her house in Marshton (which she said was about 20mins away). We walked for about 45mins before arriving exhausted and hot! So, we wandered around her house playing Israeli and Mexican music(Enrique Iglesias and Belinda) and made ourselves at home. Then Ben rang to see what had happened to us and seemed a bit upset - apparently there wasn't any time left to go to Whitam. So, we made ourselves some sandwiches, took some chocolate and apples (healthyness!) and cycled along to the University parks.
We found a spot with really long grass mucked around taking pictures in the long grass. I got Talia to hide in some cow parsley (but I then got stung by some hidden nettles as I tried to take the pic) we then also made grass angles which ended up looking a bit wierd.Talia then found some daffodils and tried to make a mutant with two flowers. Afterwards, we cycled back to college and I realised just how much I had missed having a bike..