Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cocktail party

Went to work in the morning at the market which was really nice as the day wasn't too bad an I got to see some old friends. Later, Alex came and surprised me with flowers :) I met up with Poweel in Ealing Broadway outside Sainsbury's to go to Sam's house for his muchos-awaited cocktail party. For once I was the one who arrived early and had to wait for poweel while this creepy guy started chatting to me and talking about people having "no respect nowadays". There was also some crazy Italian guy swearing and shouting at people about bus passes. I love Ealing.
At Sam's we took this pick while we got ready and then went to enjoy the evening which included a cocktail bar with many yummy drinks :) Don't remember too much apart from the fact that the drinks were good, we had Tequila shots and Poweel attacked me with a bunch of lavender (?!)