Tuesday, September 29, 2009

RHUL & Windsor


I sat in the sunlight of the kitchen reading the rest of Dawkins and eating breakfast while Anna was at her first lecture. It was so warm, light and calm there that I was in complete bliss - especially as I had bread with chocolate spread to keep me content :) We ate lunch together and then wandered around the campus to the little lake and bridge I had been to with mum and dad on the Open Day which doesn't seem that long ago... It was quite strange to be there again as I had also spent most of the morning contemplating about what woudl ahev happened if I'd gone there.
I then met her bubbly friend Polly and we all took the bus to Windsor. After an afternoon of shopping student-style we had some cream tea and hot chocolate (with marshmallows!) in the old crooked tea house. It was so cool - even the door and windows were wonkey! A lovely lady from New Zealand took this pic of us outside it :)