Thursday, November 12, 2009

The day it rained and my mudgard decided to be useless


It was quite depressing to realise, half way through the day, that although it was incredibly sunny and glorious I would not be able to appreciate the un-characteristically warm weather. I am right slap-bang in the middle of my week of doom - 9 lectures, 1 tute, 1 computer lab, 9 hours labs, and 1 1/2 hours cells class all crammed into the space of 4 days. Tomorrow is the mother of all days - 9-6:30pm straight with a break for lunch among the lectures, 3 hour lab and cells class. Oh dear. I'm actually quite looking forward to it as I'm really enjoying this year. Ok, its not like I would voluntarily ASK to do a day like tomorrow but I always that its important to make do with what you have and try your best to turn a potentially bad situation into something good. I've just finished as much as possible of my cells problem sheet. I hope its not too bad. As always, Albert’s saved the day. It truly is the Bible of Cell Biology... On the plus side, I've been indoors for most of the time it was raining :) Here is a picture I took in Amelia's room as we admired all her costume jewellery. That’s my new word for today, before then I didn't really know what it meant. I love jewellery and will ensure that I wear something extra-pretty tomorrow.