Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I was stalked by a ladybird



It hitched a ride on my laptop so, as I started to work in the RSL, I noticed the little bug crawling over the ethernet cable. It was raining outside and I couldn't be bothered to work. Talia and I marvelled at the resistance of something so small to hold onto my laptop for dear life. It continued to rain and we went for lunch at Hertford, I had to move my bag from the bench as it was boiling and would have frazzled my work. I saw Amelia and Alice before rushing off to the library to have a crack at my problem sheet for the week. I saw James. Talia and I had a break and walked around Oxford in the cold drizzly weather. We came back and, as I sat down, I noticed the same small red ladybird happily clambering over my laptop, completely unfazed by the days events.