Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Amelia and Alice!


Took the students to lunch at The Mission which they seemed to really enjoy. Its been boiling today so we all ate in OB quad . Later, Amelia arrived from London (she'll stay the night in my room) and I sat with her and Alice for a while chatting and catching up. At the moment the students are in their English lessons and I hope to take some shopping once they finish. Its slightly odd, by I seem to be losing me ability to speak English...they've been picking up my mannerisms and I theirs!
* * *
In the evening I took 15 of the students to watch "The Ugly Truth" (funny rom-com which they seemed to all enjoy). I then went with Alice and Amelia to The Bear for some well earnt drinks. It was here that I drew a WANTED poster for Amelia's perfect husband using her very long list...