Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The day I got soaked


Today Anup joined our RA group so now there should be 4 once Rosanna returns from her week away. We had lunch in the grad centre together with Alice and Jenny before cycling to Sainsbury's to buy cake as it's one of the girl's birthdays today. On the way back the heavens opened and it POURED so hard that it felt as if we were cycling through a waterfall!
At 4 I ahd a tute with Gabriel (Alice's History tutor) as he'd offered to give me some help with me essay writing in preparation for next term. I loved talking to him about Oxbridge (he went to Cambridge), tutorial, essays and reasons why he should become an eccentric tutor with a dog we later decided should be called "Eustace". I felt so much better after the tute (which lasted until dinner!) as he's very easy to talk to - almost enough to make me consider switching to history...