Friday, October 9, 2009

Alice and Marja's Birthday




Spent the morning at the Fresher's Fayre where I signed up to loads of clubs and societies. It was so much better than last year as this time round I was far more objective and knew what I was looking for. Amelia and I started off by getting free pizza from the Dominoe's stall near the exit and we then went aroudn the Fayre before getting another slice at the end along with some Morton's coffee - joy! I then met up with James Scargill at the union for lunch (a delicious goat's cheese adn mushroom tarte with salad and potatoes). We headed off to thereading room where they were selling the usual poster's and bought some for our rooms. I then headed towards Talia and Sam's where I got ready for Alice and Marja's evening cocktails at House. This was pretty good as House is, in my current opinion, one of the best cocktail bars in Oxford - they do the BEST raspberry margharita in the world! We then all walked back to Ab for some pizza before going DTB in Hertford for drinks. The night was finished off by joining the freshers at Escape for some seriously bad music and cheesy dancing - classic.