Friday, October 16, 2009

Port Meadow


Walked down towards Port Meadow around 9pm with Tom, Alice and Amelia for a huge bonfire organised by a univeristy society. On the way, I split off from the group and went to meet James (who was walking up from Hertford) and went to the bonfire together. They had bouncers at the gates to check our Bod-cards which was a bit wierd as it is just a big field (with marquees and The Mission food for the night). We got some drinks and sat with Talia, Nabs, Sam and Amelia on the muddy-ish grass. Later our group wandered down to the canal (using our bikelights to prevent stepping in cow pat..)where I got my camera out and took pics of people lying on the bridge star-gazing. It looked asif I had lined up some bodies of victims before throwing them into the river.....hm...
Anyway, had the *genius* idea of getting everyone to use the bike light to draw while I put the camera on a slow shutter speed. Ta-daa!
James came back to Summertown and had tea :)