Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bubbles UV party


Rushed to central London for some last minute Uniqlo and H&M shopping before leaving for Oxford in the evening. We had to fit in some more stuff along with my bike in the abck of the boot so it was pretty squashed in the back seat! Once there, Alice and Tom helped me unpack and we dumped everything into my room before getting stuff ready for the night out at Coven. We all cycled from Sommertown to Warnock where we got changed in Talia and Sam's room and waited for everyone else to arrive. I was so happy to finally go to this night as last year, during Fresher's week, Talia Jonny and I left early before the bubbles started as we thought it was really rubbish! Anyway, I really regretted doing this so it was great to re-live it and change what I had missed! Like all other club nights the music was pretty good (and REALLY loud) but the bubbles really made it! Fun times :) Alice, Tom and I then cycled back (slightly tipsy) back to Sommertown!