Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Amelia's Birthday


Stayed up last night until 12am to celebrate Amelia's coming of 20. This evening Marja arrives and Tom, Manasi, Amelia and I all went to the chinese restaurant one door down from the house. We ate a variety of dishes ranging from sweet adn sour tofu to crisp seaweed, rice and duck (all of which are my favourties!). Half way through the meal I rushed back to the house to fetch the cake and candles after having said that I was going to the toilte. mwahaha. The waiter was pretty cool and started singing "Happy Birthday" to Amelia as he carried the cake into the room after our meal. I think it's safe to say that she was pretty shocked and didn't suspecct anything which made it all even better! Afterwards we headed back home (I got a wink from my friend the waiter as we left ;D )for tea and watched all the old videos from last year (yes, including the one when I was eating an orange and didn't notice Marja filming ¬_¬).