Thursday, October 29, 2009

Seeing them made me feel so grounded and happy - I love them.


Mum and Chesca came to visit after my lectures today. We had lunch in the coffee tables outside M&S while chatting and catching up on everything. Seeing them made me incredibly happy and I felt like a had a new fresh perspective on life in Summertown. It was also brilliant to swap gossip from home and Oxford - a truly girly time indeed! We later went to Bicester for a bit of shopping but spent most of the time in the Cath Kidston shop where mum bought me a cute blue apron with stars for Christmas. Once we'd grown tired of looking round the over-priced shops we headed back to my room in Summertown where we ate some hot M&S chocolate fudge gooey cake. yum yum :p
I didn't have time to take a picture today but thought of using this one as, to be honest, the most significant part of today was seeing them. Their visit made me appreciate just how much I love them. I took this on our holiday to the North this Summer..