Sunday, October 11, 2009

howsh parteh


Spent the morning in the Botanic Gardens with Rosanna and Clara doing the BBSRC exhibition which we'd organised with the University after Gatsby. Mum and dad came to visit from london as they were seeing Hila Patel who's mum's old boss. This evening we're having a house party at Sommertown but I'm not sure how many people will turn up as everyone is under the impression that its quite far away............hm. I did however tell everyone that we should drink the Babychams I bought just because they've got a cute deer on them (doesn't matter if they're chavy and cheap!). Marja just came up and brought some chocolate Pepernoten with her (last year we were totally addicated to them). I love this pic I got of Alice as its so creepy and has had me in hysterics everytime I zoom into it on my camera!