Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve, Ealing


I haven’t been to Ealing for ages so went to get some errands done. My Nikon has been acting up recently and the auto setting doesn't work but I got talking to a really nice guy in Jessops who fixed it for me - yay! I was so delighted that I went to the central park of the shopping centre to get a shot of the Christmas tree there. They've been putting it up for years now and I was really trying to find something Christmassy for today's photo. I remember playing on the statue of the children with Chesca and my friends after school when we were kids and mum chatting with other parents on the benches. Ealing hasn't changed much in my opinion which is why I love returning to see the parts I miss when I'm away. Traditions such as the Christmas displays being put up in the Broadway make it feel as if I had never left at all...