Tuesday, December 1, 2009

this place is my inspiration


Had an incredible tute today about creating C4 rice to help solve problems of food shortage. While picking up my bike from Hertford I noticed the Cupola at the top of the Sheldonian which I'd visited with the KG students. I decided to climb it and get some pictures of Oxford on this frosty first day of December.I love how the two plane paths cross in the sky so the blue almost looks like a ceiling and the reflections from the glass as the windows.
Today is mum's birthday so I rang home - I've planned a surprise visit this week as part of my present. As I was cycling along Broad street I also so Anusha who used to go to Twyford. It was so strange that I did a double take and stopped a few feet further down the road. It was great to see her and know that there is someone else from Twyford here!