Saturday, December 26, 2009

my shmoo


This morning, while normal sane people queued outside shops such as M&S ready for the Winter sales mum and I were sat in the PC world car park. We were waiting for them to open the store so we could find a netbook for my birthday present. A small crowd had already begun to form outside the doors and we found this hilarious. Quite a few were obviosu computer nerds and mum joked that they could even be hackers! In the end we spent 3 hours in the shop. 3 HOURS! Now who are the nerds....
I decided on a small dell inspiron netbook the exact same as my laptop but half the size. It is my shmoo.
Later, the schofields came for Boxing day lunch at ours. Marianne, Chesca, Steffi and I sat in the front room hearing all about Steffi's boyfriend who is so cute! He's the brother of Sam Hawkins who's in my year at Hertford and going out with Helena which is a strange coincidence (the fact that Steffi is dating his brother...not Helena dating him...).