Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Expedition


Woke up around 10ish with Marja knocking at my door to say goodbye. I was still in my pjs and looked kinda rough so it was slightly embarassing when I said bye to her dad. Joe moved out today as well. Now I'm the only person left in NB5 until Chandni comes- arg!
I played music at full volume in my room with the door open...it was amazing! Then Jess came and dropped off loads of food. Talia and Sam rang and came over so we used the extra butter, eggs, flour, golden syrup etc in the cupboard to make pancakes. Manasi was also around so we used her petrol jam as a topping- yum :p
We then went around to all the empty open rooms in Hertford and took pics. I hadn't realised just how many rooms there were! Later, we helped Manasi pack and then made pasta in the NB 2 kitchen. This was then followed by cycling to Talia's to watch Amelie. In all, a very odd day. Its now quiet and starting to get dark..I don't think I like this whole "being the only person in NB 5" thing anymore! arg!