Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Gah for revision and pineapple head


Woke up at 7:45am to do some work for an hour before lectures (I can't believe we're still having them!). I listened to Simon and Garfunkle for a while which made me feel really happy and 60s (also reminded me of The Graduate). So, I wore the dress I'd bought in republic before Orielton which was really cute and summery. After lectures I lazed around for a while and went to lunch. This was then followed by going with Amelia to Tesco's in the summer heat and the Age Concern to buy some buttons to add to the dress ^_^
Once back in Hertford I put the pineapple I had bought in Tesco's in Marja's fridge with my primarni sunglasses as revenge for her mean jokes. I hope it scared her:D
My tute was at 4:00 but I was slightly late and wore flip flops which was NOT a good idea as I fell up the stairs on the way there. Nick Brown was there are asked if I was ok..then joked that I may have had too much to drink. not funny. It was REALLY embarassing. However, the tute went ok although slightly fast. I think I may overcomplicate things...
Walked back in the sunshine to have some supper in Amelia's room and I have procrastinated ever since...maybe I should work in the library from now on.