Saturday, June 6, 2009

Soft wool blanket


Woke up at around 4am and couldn't get back to sleep. Finally managed to and then woke up around 12ish just in time for Tom to come to my room and laugh about last night >_<
Tried to go to the library to do some more work but couldn't concentrate. Its been one of those cloudy drizzly days when you feel all lethargic and un-motivated. I managed to get through some short answer questions and then went for a walk around the shops in Oxford. As I walked past the Wagamas entrance to the Covered Market I saw a couple holding a cute sheep umbrella walk past on the other side of the street They were carefuky carrying a tiny new born baby wrapped in a cream-coloured woollen blanket and were protecting it from the rain with the umbrella. I only glanced at them but the image really struck me. The baby looked so warm and safe with its parents holding it making sure it didn't get wet.