Friday, June 26, 2009

Risa Time!


I don't remember much from this day... I woke up around 11ish and decided to check my e-mails. The college wanted me to help out with some Open Day stuff at 10am today so I rushed to get changed and then went to help putting DVDs into plastic wallets. I honestly don't know why they're wasting money on it as the DVDs are pretty awful...
Amelia came back for the day so we went shopping for cava and just general window shopping-ness. Then went to trash the historians outside the exam schools with glitter, confetti and water. We all proceeded to OB quad and then, sigh, my room where we drank LOTS of cava. my floor, bed EVERYTHING and EVERYONE was covered in glitter! This was then followed by stumbling to ASK (Alice and Amelia were pretty awful by then and tried to get there in a shopping trolley >_<). After the meal, I came back and had a shower. I then went DTB with Alice and we had lots to drink. Managed to get to Risa with Jess (sang spanish songs on the way!!). Also kissed Jonny's friend Tom who'd come up from Coventry to visit. He was really sweet and we walked back together (slightly drunk >_<). Sat outside and chatted for ages (not sure what about) until around 4am. As I said before, don't remember much.