Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sticky, Humid, Lazy Day


SOOOOOO sticky! I just want a constant shower...The worst thing is that its really hot and not sunny at all *sigh*. I finished doing the DVDs today and sat in the (what was then) sunshine. Then went to the JCR and met Oli and Nick to watch Desperate Housewives. Have spent most of the time on facebook uploading picture both outside with Will and in the library (my room is too humid as its at the top of the building). Someone has also moved in next door so I can no longer play my music really loud and leave my door wide open while I dance about *sigh*. In the evening Chandni came back from London and I taught her how to do somersaults in OB quad. We then went to G&D's to meet the Twyford people who'd come with Dr Evans for the Open Day. Saw Lee and spoke for ages about random Oxford things with Dr E. Was great to see them rock up in the old Twyford minivan. Sadly only half of them were staying in Hertford over night - Lee got to stay at Christ Church. Also met a randomer from Spain today too who is working in Hertford over the summer. We spoke Spanish and it made me happy :)