Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hertford Open Day


Yay! The weather was amazingly hot today so Chandni and I put on loads of sunscreen. We spent the day showing people around the college, handing out bags and leaflets, talking to prospective students and lazing about in the sunshine. After lunch (which was free, of course)I took a few students to meet the biology tutor, Martin. Sitting there with them listening to him talk reminded me of when I'd been in the exact same room two years ago with mum and dad. We'd chosen to look at Hertford completely by accident as non of the other collges would let us in as we "hadn't booked beforehand". However, by chance, we came across Hertford after walking up New College lane and they were so friendly that I immediatly fell in love with the college. I hope that the students who came today will feel the same.
After a hard days work we all went to the park where I met Nabs who was staying in another college on a summer course. We ate dried mango in the Uni Parks and I took this shot while Chris and Oli played frisbee.