Sunday, July 19, 2009

so tired..


Woke up on the sofa at Alex's with his two cats looking up at me from the floor and purring. It was about 10am (ish) and everyone was just about waking up. Went downstairs and sat while people smoked and ate breakfast (yum >_<). We then went outside and poked his tortoises for a while. Made eggy bread for people and we also ate John Nevitt's cheese pizza. At around 2pm we started to make a move and got a lift in Keith's car to South Ealing. Leilia went in the boot as there was not much room..
Once home I rushed to have a shower and change into clean clothes. I hate that ng
night-after-the-party feeling. Sat with Chesca and mum watching Lord of the Rings (1 & most of 2) to stay awake. They wanted to get through all three but we were all to tired...Anyway, I'd done it last year with Becky(all three extended editions back to back in one full day. We only stopped to go to the toilet and eat pizza. I have NEVER been so lazy in all my life!). Looking at Fudge sleeping so happily makes me feel less bad about being so lethargic...