Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The day it rained


Chesca and I decided to take a walk to Ealing Common aftfer she returned from her work experience. I luckily brought my camera although the sky was gradually beginning to darken. We walked the old route we used to take to school and talked about all these different things - I love talking to Chesca because she makes me feel so grounded. Once at the common the skies darkened and made a beautiful contrast as a backdrop to the golden dry grass. We ran around and skipped and danced as the rain began to fall in huge fat drops on our hair and streamed down our faces. I got this picture of Chesca just as she was dancing around in the rain. It was really somethign magical and didn't feel at all asif we were in the middle of a suburban area in London. Afetrwards, we explored around the hidden streets which surround the common and Chesca pointed out the "beautiful house" which she'd fallen in love with. It really is very girly and pretty - I see why she likes it.