Thursday, July 2, 2009

Last day


The second open day was more relaxed as there was less people to show around. By the end we were all exhausted and the Pimm's given out by the IT staff was thoroughly appreciated! Nabs, Christina and I sat talking to Gabrielle (History tutor) talking about the summer and how lovely Oxford is in the sunshine. I then went back to my room to pack as mum and dad were on the way. Managed to do this surprisingly and rushed to the library to return the books I'd been hoarding throughout the year. Saw Alex Whithead on the way who tried to encourage me to look up me exam results online as they were already out. I only looked at the results once back in my room whilst talking to Jeremy on the phone. They were awful. My heart felt like it was screwing itself up in my chest. I needed to go for a walk. Sat on the bridge in the soft evening sunlight.
Mum and dad came later to pick my stuff up with Chesca. We went to eat at Wagamama's and I have never felt to happy to be going home.