Thursday, July 16, 2009

Angela and George


In the morning Ele B came round to the house and we went for a run to Ealing Common. It was a great day for exercise and I managed to get pretty far - woot! We sped along Ealign Common and then did some core exercises in Llamas park (ele found a green feather on the way back and gave it to me as a "medal" for doing so well).

In the evening Anna P and I went on the 65 to Kingston where we met up with Angela for Tapas at La Tasca. It was brilliant to see her and I really enjoyed catching up with everything that had happened at school since we'd left. We then went back to her flat to meet George, her adorable British Blue kitten. He was a tiny little ball of energy and we watched him scamper around the house for ages while drinking tea. I loved Angela's house - its exactly the type of place I'd like to be in a few years time. Each room was carefully thought out with matching curtains and even a wardrobe with butterflies painted on the doorknobs! It was cosy but tidy and also had, my favourite, a thick cream carpet. Talking to Angela made me realise about the goals I have for the future and it gave me something to aim for.
On the way back it poured with rain but Anna and I were very content talking about how cute George was. I had to go back home as I realised that I had Chesca's oyster card (she'd been using my bag the day before). However, we had to run as it was pouring and there was lightning too! By the time we got to mine we were soaked through but luckily mum agreed to give us a life to Anna's where I stayed over.