Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bloggin'



I've spent the majority of today sorting out this blog and making sure that all the right pictures are up. Quite a few posts are missing which is really annoying as I've had to match up the photos to the day and post. However, while riffling through all my pics I've found some hidden treasures that I'd completely forgotten about. I've decided to pic 20 of my favourite ones and include them in the blog once a year is up. However, here is a little teaser. Finding this took me back to the warm spring day when I was sat under the cherry blossom orchard in the Botanic Gardens, reading The Origin of Species. It was so sunny and the sky was bright blue. I recal finding the book very tedious and boring - taking pictures was so much better! This was taken on the day of Exeter Ball and how I wish it were spring now!