Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Red Lion


Went in the morning to Ealing Broadway with mum and Abu to do some errands. Later had a haircut and started to pack for Oxford. In the later evening Marianne and her boyfriend Ben came round and we went off for a drink at the Red Lion in South Ealing. David later joined us and it was, in all, a really fun time as we joked a lot (especially about the one time we got "really drunk" on a walking holiday...). Marianne has been offered a place at Cambridge, Ben at the Royal College of Music and David at Durham. I'm so excited for them and would like to re-do the Uni experience all over again! I can't believe I'm almost half way.
We walked/skated back in the early morning which was definitely very entertaining! I was tempted to jump the fence into Llamas and run in the snow but I don't think everyone was up for it....