Monday, January 11, 2010

ok. revision.


Ok, I admit it, not a picture I took today but rather one taken while I was at home taking photos in Llamas park. I had left me wellies in Oxford and walkign in the snow with only thin canvas shoes made me really appreciate them!

Went into town with Tom to do some shopping i.e. food. The freezer downstairs decided, half way through the holidays, to stop working so most of the food I stored away so carefully is now quite disgusting.
The snow is starting to melt but I don't think I would like to risk cycling just yet. Tom's lost his bike key so we walked into Oxford and back. This wasn't too bad as I had my wellies and we munched cinder toffee on the way back to Summertown.
I got a tiny bit of revision done before Talia arrived for dinner and, later, Manasi. I really want to make more of an effort to see people in south Oxford this term but it's be nice if they came to visit us too...