Tuesday, January 19, 2010

These are a few of my favourite things...


Taking this picture today reminded me of all the things I really like in life. Perfect white porcelain being an example. I don't know why but I just love how flawless it looks...
Today I was pretty effcient and managed to get quite few things sort. You know, the little things that just slowly accumulate and you forget to do although they're quite important...
I met up with Seb from AgeAid to start working on a project between the University and Community centre here in Summertown. The ladies we spoke to we incredibly friendly and had tonnes of great ideas. I then had another meeting with everyone going to Japan and we discussed places to visit. After dinner in hall Alice and I got some work done in the library which was pretty good too. It seems that this term is going to be busy in the best possible sense of the word. I can't wait to get started on all the various projects I have lined up!