Friday, January 15, 2010

Collections


So, finally all my work should have paid off (well, partly) as I had my collections this morning. The other Biologists and I wore out gowns over our normal clothes as we scribbled away four essays in three hours. Luckily I found that I had a lot to say so was very wary of the time - this is usually a good thing as I hate not knowing what to write! I think the exam went OK but I don't want to make any predictions which may later be wrong.
I later took my beloved laptop to the IT people and went for a 25 min urging session with Sarah at 3pm. Getting to the boathouse was exercise enough as the whole tow-path was iced over. I therefore couldn't cycle so had to drag my bike through the slush while I walked my way there. In the late evening Felicity, Sarah and Chandni came over and we cooked stir-fry together. This was then followed by a chocolate fondue with Alice, Manasi, Amelia and Tom. We chatted for ages like old times and planned ways in which to make Alice come out to Kukui with us...